Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello? Is this thing on?

Not sure if anyone will read this shiz, but I have been wanting to get back into blogging for awhile, and I finally just decided to start fresh.

A lot has changed since I last posted.

(For those who don't know, this is actually my third blog, and I am always entertained when I go back and read shiz I posted a while ago. This blog may suck, but that's your problem.)

I finally graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in May, and then shortly after got a job and moved 7-8 hours away. I can't just go home (to where I grew up) on a whim, which is kind of weird. =]
Plus I am working kind of a weird schedule, and work has been kind of stressful due to staff changes, etc. BUT I know that it is bound to get better, so I am just trying to get through it.

THAT is one reason I am going to try and write more. So, yeah, I may be ranty from time to time. However, I am not a complete dumbass so I will have to be careful about how I go about doing that.

I am on a roll though....rambling already in my first post!

So, I am going to do a survey:

60 Questions People Dont Ask Survey
When's the last time you ran? - HA HA HA HA HA
Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? - One pair does
What are you dreading right now? - not really dreading anything, really nervous about my boss having to have chemo though.
Do you celebrate 420? - No
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? - Probably not
If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do? - watch bad tv
Who last grabbed your ass? - it's been awhile!
Have you ever been on your school's track team? - HA HA HA HA HA
Do you own a pair of Converse? - No
Did you copy and paste this survey? - No
Do you eat raw cookie dough? - YES
Have you ever kicked a vending machine? - Yes
Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? - Yes
Do you watch Trading Spaces? - I have, but it's been awhile
How do you eat oreos? - I stick them in my mouth and chew. How else would you eat them?Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? - I have stayed online for a very long time, but I wasn't waiting for anyone
Are you cocky? - I don't think so
Could you live without a computer? - I could, but it would suck. Then again, I would probably be more productive, at least in my personal life!
Do you wear your shoes in the house? - Sometimes
Who or what sleeps with you? - Just me
At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? - idk
How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? - I only use my cellphone but I do have some others around
What do you do when you're sad? - sleep
Who would you call first if you won the lottery? - prob My parents
Last time you saw your best friend? - too long ago
Are you in high school? - NO.
What jewelry are you wearing? - Two rings, two earrings
Is anyone on your bad side now? - not really
What's the first thing you do when you get online? - check email
Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? - No
How do most people spell your name? - the right way
Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? - sure
Where do you work? - in the hospitality industry
What are you doing tomorrow? - idk
Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? - who cares
Favorite name for a girl? - I don't really have one
Favorite name for a boy? - Jack
Will you keep your last name when you get married? - Possibly...I have thought about it
When was the last time you left your house? - a few hours ago
Do you return your cart? - Usually
Do you have a dishwasher? - No
What noise do you hear? - The last Presidential debate
Would you survive in prison? - ya got me
Who is the youngest in your family? - in my immediate family, my sister
If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack? - ME.
Do you know anyone with the same name as you? - Duh
What's the last thing you purchased? - nail polish
Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? - not usually
What brand are your pants right now? - J Crew
Ever been to Georgia (the state)? - nope
What irritates you most on the internet? - MUAH! and bad spelling
What brand is your digital camera? - Kodak
Do you watch movies with your parents? - I have
What song best describes your life right now? - Is there a song called "Paying My Dues"?
Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? - define expensive
Are you taking college classes right now? - nope, and it feels kind of weird!
Do you like sushi? - Never had it, probably never will
Do you get your hair cut every month? - not even close
Do you go online everyday? - yes
Will you pass this survey on to 5 people? - No

6 Comments:

Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

What happened to my invitation? Flibbity flop! You must try sushi someday. I love it!

October 16, 2008 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

You don't DO surveys, do you?

If you do, then do it.

I am always interested in weird facts about you or anyone else who chooses to do it.

do do do do

=]

October 16, 2008 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

No silly...I mean, what happened to my invitation to your graduation? Hmmmmm. It sounds like Republican dirty tricks to me.

October 17, 2008 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Ohhhhhh.

Ha Ha.

Blond moment.

Graduation was NOT exciting.

Plus I felt like shiz.

Ended up sleeping the rest of the day after graduation. I am so exciting.

October 17, 2008 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

I didn't ask you about your blond moments or the fact that you felt like shiz...what happened to my mofuckin invitation?? I had a brand new turtle-waxed festiva and a fifty dollar gift certificate to applebees ready for your graduation and you dropped the ball...disgraceful.

October 18, 2008 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

OH...and I asked Mr. Ferguson if he would chill with you for your graduation and he said, "duh"...but I got no invitation...your loss.

October 18, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home