Thursday, October 16, 2008

RANT

OK.

I am annoyed. (Shocking, I KNOW.)

I am so effin sick to death of these fucking celebrities foaming at the mouth and yammering non-stop about politics.

Guess what? I don't give a flying fuck what Hayden Panawhateverthefuckher name or these other fucking stupid people think about the election. DO NOT CARE. They do not influence my vote, and I wish they would STFU already. In fact, they may influence me in the other direction!

SHUT UP ALREADY.

You should watch this video though: (Did I mention I love him?)



Fucking dumb shit Eva Longoria asked him last night who he was going to vote for and he wouldn't answer. I wish more celebs would follow his example. And that Eva Longoria would disappear forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home