Sunday, October 26, 2008

Since I can't think of anything else to write about...

I saw this on another blog, and since I have had "blogger's block", I figured I would do it.

Not that anyone reads anyway.....



At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was living in my first apartment, working at the BW. I had just started at that job and kind of hated it. I thought the manager was a complete prick. But I stuck it out, and now I love that guy (not like that, ya pervs!) and I am working in another hotel. So, I guess things happen for a reason. Oh yeah, and I was dating my first bf. But that is a whole 'nother post.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

Well, it is Sunday, so not much.

1. I have to go get my car from the hotel (had a few Jack & Cokes last night, so I didn't drive home.
2. I will probably watch "Things We Lost in The Fire"
3. I really should do some shiz around my apartment. (That counts as way more than one thing though, believe me.)
4. Need to find my iPod. (That counts as a whole thing...you haven't seen my apartment!)
5. Again, it's Sunday. Leave me alone.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Cheeeeeeese.
Milk Duds, but they make my jaw hurt sometimes, lol.
Panera Bread Asiago Cheese Bagels with Sundried Tomato Cream Cheese (wait, I guess that is a meal...)
Macadamia Nuts

(that is all i can think of right now.....)


4. Places I’ve lived: Adirondacks (you stalkers don't need to know more than that, lol), Plattsburgh, NY, Long Island, NY

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire, in no particular order:
Pay off my bills,
buy a Corvette, a Cadillac, a Chevy Avalanche, a Plymouth Prowler, some kind of older convertible, and pay some dude to maintain all my cars,
buy a house and someone to maintain that,
buy another house on the lake near where I grew up, and someone to take care of it. I am a billionaire, I don't need the hassle.
change my phone number so wombats can't come out of the woodwork looking for a goddamn handout. (I will be generous, I am not that coldhearted, but you better be deserving!)
Give this dude I work with a whole pile of money. Medical bills suck ass. (He is deserving....he has worked his whole life, and continues to even though he is older and is not looking for or expecting a handout. )
Share the wealth with family members and friends, the non-wombats anyway.

And whatever else I felt like doing.

6. People I want to know more about:

Lots of people. That is why the internet is my friend and time sucker.

For the most part, if I want to know more about someone, I look them up, it's not that hard.

I would also like to know more about my ancestors. I am not really a history buff except when it comes to family.

P
see more cute dogs and puppies

3 Comments:

Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

Haha...what the f are wombats? Also, I hope I qualify as a potential recipient of your generosity when you make your first billion.
Also, I left you a comment one of my blogs that requires a response, so tone the slacking down and get to it. ;)

October 26, 2008 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

crap! "...ON one of my blogs"

October 26, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

Lord knows there are tons of those in this world. haha.

October 26, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home