Monday, January 5, 2009

Ugh

Why do I even have this page.

I am so uninteresting. That isn't going to change anytime soon, either.

It is 5 am, and I should probably GO TO SLEEP already! ( I had to work the overnight shift three nights in a row...the last night because the guy who was scheduled got sick.) THEN I have to work it again tomorrow. Then I have two days off, only to have to work the overnight AGAIN. Ugh. Hopefully a couple more weeks of this and I will be done with this fucked up schedule.

So, maybe it is the screwed up sleep schedule and patterns, maybe it is the constant worry about money, maybe it is because I keep thinking of a conversation I need to have with my boss and how best to approach it, but I am kind of in a mood, and wonder why the hell I even have this blog.

But then again, maybe I just answered my own question...

2 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

I wouldn't even have my blog if I couldn't use it for bitching purposes. That's practically all I do there. No need to use your blog for the powers of good when bitching is so much fun.

January 5, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

You gotta add a "follow" feature to your layout so more people can check up on you.

January 6, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home