Sunday, December 7, 2008

HEY!

Is this thing on?

I have just about walked my legs off the last few days! My mom came to visit, and we went to NYC on Friday, almost saw some guy get his ass kicked on the train, (he deserved it...obnoxious bastard), walked around for hours, then got royally confused trying to get a train OUT of the City, and finally made it back to our hotel and kind of crashed.

Then yesterday, we went to this big ass mall, walked, and walked, and walked some more. Then we went laptop shopping, found one I liked, they were sold out, so we went to another store, and they were sold out of it too. Damnit. So I pretty much decided it wasn't meant to be. Then I couldn't stand it anymore, went and checked the website and ORDERED IT!! YAY. I cannot wait to get it. My old desktop is just not cutting it. Please keep your fingers crossed that the Dell fiasco will not be repeated or I will seriously cut a bitch. heh. Which bitch remains to be seen. =]

FUCK DELL, DELL SUCKS.

Then last night, the fire alarm went off in the hotel at 2 am. I can't tell you how that makes you feel to be woken up that way, but at least it was shut off quickly. I found out this morning that it was because some moron lady was smoking in her room. Dumbass.

And now, I am at work, and should probably do my workly duties.

2 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

I'm jealous. I want to go to NYC again. Did you make it to Canal Street?

That's so nice that you got to spend some time with your mom :)

You should charge the dumbass lady a large fee for setting off the alarm.

December 8, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

NYC! Fun. Some emergency testing thing has been going off all morning at work, and it keeps saying, "Testing dial 9 - TROUBLE!" over and over and freaking over. Driving me batty!

December 9, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home