Friday, November 28, 2008

WHAT. THE. FUCK

Wal Mart worker trampled to death on Black Friday

I can NOT put into words how much this pisses me off. WTF? It is disgusting that people could fucking trample a human being to get a fucking "bargain". They broke the fucking doors. Could the management not SEE that the crowd was a bit crazy? WTF? I am guessing that no one will pay for this man's death and that things will not change. How the fuck could you just knock someone down and walk right over him?

Next year, on Black Friday, these fucking retailers will open early, and let the same behavior happen again. I am sure that Wal Mart will get blamed for this, and while they are certainly at fault for even opening the doors to a crowd like that, other retailers are just as guilty, but hopefully their employees were a bit more lucky.

This is just fucking senseless.

1 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

Holy CRAP, that IS senseless!

Wow. I hadn't heard about that.

Reason #263468340968 why I do not shop on Black Friday.

December 1, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home