Monday, November 17, 2008

I have a conundrum...

and be prepared, it's a DOOZY.


Rolling Eyes Pictures, Images and Photos

I haven't had my "hair did" since May. That is 7 MONTHS people! I need to do something about that.

I can't decide what I should do. Bangs? or No Bangs?

The thing is, I have what my cousin used to call a five-head. And I have to admit I stress about it. I constantly wonder if I look like a fucking goon with no bangs and a high forehead. I have always had bangs. Until I didn't get a hair cut for 7 months!

And people, let me tell you, it is much easier. I don't have to fuck around with a round brush and all that bullshit, fighting this stupid cowlick, etc. But, did I mention I have a five head? And I am worried about getting all wrinkly too. Shallow, I know.

So, this is my conundrum. So that means it is pic time!!!

Bangs?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I fucking hate it when they look like this:

Photobucket






OR.....No bangs....

This really accentuates the five-head:

Photobucket


Photobucket





Or should I just go for a really big fro?

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

What the hell is five head? I say go with the 'fro.

November 17, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

A five head is bigger than a forehead. And that pic is too big. Scary.

Need to go resize, STAT.

November 17, 2008 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

BANGS. BANGS BANGS BANGS. LOVE THE BANGS. I haven't had my hair did since April, so I'm worse off than you! And I have dark roots (that are 6 inches long) and blond hair. Klassy.

November 18, 2008 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Definitely the Fro. Definitely.



KIDDING!

I think you look great with or without bangs but I vote for bangs! :)

November 18, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home