Monday, November 3, 2008

This still sucks

So.

Still no laptop.

I read all kinds of shiz online (stayed late at work!) and took the damn thing apart....with no luck.

Someone told me that he thinks I just need a new AC Adaptor, which would be sweet, but I am not too hopeful. I am going to try though!! Just waiting to get it in the mail.

In the meantime, though, I do not have as much time to be on this shiz. Gotta be careful at work and all that jazz.

Tomorrow should be interesting....I can't wait until this election is OVER.

OH. and can anyone tell me WTF happened to yahoo mail?? SO. ANNOYING.

3 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

I am proud to present to you:

http://zipbagofbones.blogspot.com/2008/11/for-which-i-wont-be-thanking-jesus.html

A bloggy award :) Also, sorry about the puter problems :(

November 4, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger C.S. Perry said...

Yahoo mail was hit by cosmic rays released from the Sun during an intense solar flare that threatened to destroy the Earth.
Didn't you hear about it?

November 5, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

I would never rescind such an honor :) Hope you're up and running much sooner than later!


word verification is appropriate: angst

November 11, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home