Monday, October 27, 2008

This blog sucks ass.

So, basically I am doing a really good job at being a fucking slacker today.

I moved into my apartment in August. That, for those of you who are mathematically challenged, was nearly 3 months ago. And I am STILL not unpacked. My apartment looks like a bomb hit.

My last apartment was realllly small. I couldn't wait to actually have room again. So, now I have an actual bedroom and an actual living room, and no motivation to PUT SHIT AWAY. Seriously. WTF? I had today off and haven't done shit! Well, unless you count spending way too much time on the interet, etc.

Hey, I was on youtube. It's an addiction.

So, basically, my apartment sucks because it is so damn messy. My blog kind of sucks, but maybe that is because it is new, and I have some kind of writers block. I read all these other blogs, and well, they kick my blog's ass. HARD.

But I guess if I bitch here I won't be kicking the shit out of living room furniture in a frenzied rage. (That is a story for another time.)

And now, Eddie Izzard will explain, perfectly, why I was never a band geek:

2 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

I cannot wait to hear the furniture kicking story! I would totally come unpack your place if I lived anywhere near you. I am a sick, sick OCD unpacker.

October 28, 2008 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I have a future blog post then!

I think I have to be in the proper state of mind to tell it though.....RAGE.

October 28, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home