Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whatever

So, I work at a hotel. A limited service hotel. That means no restaurant. That also means that you are paying less than you would at a full service hotel, so do ya think you could STFU about the free breakfast?

WOMBATS.

(WOMBAT: Waste Of Money, Brains, And Time!)

I just know that these are the same asshats who would bitch, moan, and complain if the rates went up to accommodate their desire for "hot eggs and meat".

Because think about it. Not only would we have to install cooking facilities, but those food items cost money, we would need more employees, etc. etc.

These people also bitch that we don't have conditioner. When I stay at hotels, I bring my own shampoo and conditioner because isn't it well known that hotel shampoo kind of sucks? At least at limited service hotels? Granted at some of the higher end places they probably have better quality stuff, but we don't.

These are the same people who say "That's not what I paid last year". Try that at a gas station, or most any other business for that reason. Why is it okay to haggle at hotels? I don't have time to teach you economics, supply and demand, and all the other shiz that you should know by now.

Corporate customers are the worst. I wish I could say "You mean to tell me your company hasn't raised its rates in the last year?"

Morons.

1 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

SOOOOO true. I never did the hotel thing (so far) but I worked in enough restaurants to know the type of person you're referring to. Jerks!

October 27, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home