Monday, October 27, 2008

Highwaymen

I can't watch this video enough. I have seen Willie live, but it must have been amaaaazing to see them all together.



and this one....Waylon is (was...RIP) effin awesome.



(if you watch the earlier video of him singing this song, he looks EFFED. UP.)

And this one, because DUH.



Nassau Coliseum. FucCCCCCKKKKk, to have seen these dudes live. JEALOUS. It is kinda weird to think of those dudes there, so close to where I live now! (You stalkers don't need to know how close! =] ha ha. )

There are more videos on youtube. Seriously, check. them. OUT.



I have so much respect for people who can play like these dudes. I probably should have taken some kind of lessons, because I love to watch the instrumentals. I will post another video at some point that perfectly explains why I never took lessons, lol.

Edit: Had to add this one, for my Dad......LOL.



WRONGGGGGGGG.

1 Comments:

Blogger C.S. Perry said...

Never trust anyone who doesn't like Waylon.

October 27, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home