Monday, November 17, 2008

Why...

~Does the press make a big fucking deal when some celebrity announces that they are gay?

who. cares.

Just once I want to see them freak out and say "So-and-so is STRAIGHT, OH EM GEE".

Fuck whoever you want, makes no difference to me.

~Do they keep referring to the pregnant man as a...man?

Not. a. man.

Wait. I think I should call this "Why do they keep talking about the pregnant man? Lady bits that can create a baby? You are not a man. As I said above, live your life how you want. I don't care. It makes no difference to me that this person has both man parts and lady parts. BUT I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT AND I AM SORRY BUT THAT PERSON CREEPS ME OUT. It is hard for two men to adopt a baby if they want too, but yet this shit is okay. I don't get it. Please don't flame me, maybe the pregnant man is a good parent, but stop being such an attention whore. How is that healthy for his children?" WTF.


~Is Kanye West still famous? That guy is such a douche.

1 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

Yeah, that guy creeps me out. It's very confusing. That poor child! I'm sure he'll have a great family and all, but can you imagine the kids on the playground?

November 18, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home