Monday, November 17, 2008

Thoughts

Yes, I am posting again already.

Deal.

First, I fugging LOVE this song:




I bought the Sugarland CD last week so I would have something new to listen to in the car on a long ass ride home. I swear that I listened to that song for about an hour straight. I love it. Does anyone else do that? I do that all the time. When I am by myself...I wouldn't subject anyone else to the same song over and over, LOL.

OH, and because I love finding out about songwriters, etc., this one, by the writer....this is the acoustic version, because, well...because acoustic versions kick ass.



I have so many thoughts I want to get out right now....but I hesitate.....

2 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

I always play songs over and over and over again. Been doing that with Coldplay's Don't Panic recently. Don't laugh. It's from Garden State and that movie is awesome. So anyhoo, yes. You are not alone my child.

November 18, 2008 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

YES! I do this toooooo!!!

Quite often with Sugarland songs too! I think I've played Rascal Flatts song 'Take Me There' about 1348749843168496431 times. I'm not kidding. I love love LOOOOOVE that song! I could NEVER get sick of it.

I've also played George's 'I Saw God Today' over and over because.... well... that's just one of the best songs ever recorded. Ever. :)

November 18, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home