Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The day that was full of FAIL.

This is me today:


Tantrum Pictures, Images and Photos


Seriously.


What. The. FUCK.


I got my new computer today.


The fucking thing does not work.


Right out of the fucking box. Doesn't not work. Blue screen of death.


...




So, I call tech support. They want me to get a screwdriver and take the fucking thing apart. Like I haven't played computer tech girl enough lately. (more on that later...). I am at work, and can't find a goddamn screwdriver. So, I tell the guy that I should not have to take a computer apart that hasn't been out of the box much more than 15 minutes. So, he says I can talk to a manager. Which I did. At one point they said I could send it back and they would repair it.


Um, NO.


SEND. ME. A NEW. COMPUTER.

Yeah. Long story short, they will send me a new one. If I pay for it and wait to get a refund on the one that doesn't fucking work. Then the fucking bastard has the nerve to say "Well, if you can't afford it you will just have to wait for the refund."

Red Forman Pictures, Images and Photos

Fucking douchebag punk motherfucker. Seriously, FUCK HIM.

So, no new laptop for me. And I ended up working 12 hours today, so yeah, I am really cheerful right about now.

The only good thing about tonight was that the guy I was working with kept talking like Christopher Walken all night. Totally entertaining.

5 Comments:

Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

Case In Point Number 1,345 of why you should buy a Mac and not a PC.

November 19, 2008 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Funny that you say that.....I have a friend who said "Oh, NO....you didn't buy a Mac did you?"

November 19, 2008 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Wow, that sucks. I'm sorry, hun!


And whatever!... like what happened had anything to do with the fact that it was not a Mac?!
Not!
Mac's suck.

November 19, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I guess Dell sucks too though.

Macs are EXPENSIVE too.

Fuck.

Plus the fact that whatever I get really needs to be compatible for work.

Besides, what does he know....he's a democrat!

=]

I kid.......hopefully someday PCJ will be my drinking buddy....even if he does drive a FESTIVA.

November 19, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

I am NOT a Democrat. I may vote Democrat here and there, but I'm not a Demo. Don't hate on me cause your man lost and don't hate on me cause I own a bomb ass Festiva. And you PC people need to back on up. You know how many times I have had to deal with Mac's customer service? zero. You know how many times I've had to deal with a virus or buy software to deal with a virus? Zero. And, yes, Dell is the absolute worst. Are they still outsourcing their customer service to India? Speaking of drinking, have you found any local pubs in Long Island that suit you yet?

November 20, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home