Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blahhhhhhhh

Ugh, I don't know wtf my deal is today. I just feel totally and completely BUMMED.

As much as I am still frustrated with the Dell fiasco, hey life goes on. It's not that, even though I am fucking annoyed at how long I have to wait for a refund from those idiots.

Whatever.

Work has been fucking annoying lately, for many reasons. Not really sure that I want to be all bitchy about work on this here blog though.

I don't know. I have just been in a major funk all damn day. It was my day off and I didn't do a damn thing. Ugh, I hate feeling like this. I haven't even left my apartment today.

Ugh, idk.

This sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

Aw hun, that sucks. I have those days at LEAST once a week. FEEL YOUR PAIN

November 20, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

You TOTALLY cracked me up with the whole, "put your hand up there next to it" comment, because as I was saying it, I remember thinking that was pretty stupid. I laughed and laughed last night. Yeah, I talked a lot. We were all kind of like OMG what just happened! No halibut tattoo, but it was discussed. I got a dragonfly tattoo the very next day lol

November 21, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home