Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy? Me? At least I got an award.

Dudes.

I had barely started this "artistic garbage" when I got an award!!! Woo hoo.

Photobucket

I have been meaning to post this for awhile, but I am kind of hating computers right about now.

Anyway,

zipbagofbones.blogspot.com

is one of my new favoritest blogs. So, how fantabulous is it that Cat bestowed this honor upon me? I think she said that my blog is "artistic garbage" and maybe I should be offended by that, but she said it about herself and besides, I think we may be long lost sisters or cousins or some shiz.

Anyway, I found her blog because I followed a link to someone who commented on my blog, and I guess her link was on his, and I got all fucking confused and thought she was the one who commented. Or something like that. (I still wonder how that dude found my very new blog though....)

So, I guess this means that I have to list 6 things that make me happy. Which lately may not be so easy. I have been a bit disgruntled lately. But I will try.

1. I am going to be an aunt soon. DUDES. Fucking sweet.
2. I have my health. My boss recently found out she has breast cancer, at 42 years old. That fucking sucks. I have only known her since June, but believe me, she kicks ass. Lets just hope she kicks cancer's ass.
3. My family. They are healthy. They are always there for me. My parents helped with the moving process and we all know moving sucks. They let me vent. I need to vent, especially lately. My extended family kind of kicks ass too. I am very lucky.
4. The internet makes me happy. Is that sad? It does though. I think this may relate to the fact that I was a voracious reader when I was a kid. I was always reading. Always. Could be why I spend so much time online. Now if I could just get a computer that works...
5. Days off with absolutely no plans...especially if I get more than one in a row.
6. Funny shiz. Craig Ferguson. The dude at work who kept talking like Christopher Walken last night. icanhascheezburger.com and all the related sites. youtube, (and not just for funny shiz), I think you get my point.

I think I am supposed to award some other peeps, but no one reads this here blog, so I am gonna skip that part. Besides, I am in a mood today, so don't fuck with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

LOL I think where I was going with the artistic garbage was your love of country music vs my blog. Don't worry, the Internet makes me happy, too. We're sad little folks, but at least we're easily entertained!

November 20, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home