Monday, November 24, 2008

Look at me with the not posting.

So, yeah.

Still don't really have anything to say, but I am getting kind of a weird migraine, and rather than get away from the computer like a smart person, I thought I would post something.

Work has been crazy busy, so that hasn't changed. Busy is good, except for when I can't seem to get my own work done.

I am not sure how the whole basement apartment thing is working for me. I really like my apartment, but I think it is killing me. My allergies are acting up, my sinuses are bothering me, and I have been having nosebleeds. I am lovely.

I am still having that whole conundrum with the dehumidifier. Do I run it or not? I don't know. It sucks, because I like everything else about that apartment. But now I have this headache and just want to go to sleep, but I am afraid that my apartment may be causing the problems.

Blah blah blah...too bad they don't give awards for incessant rambling.

I still really hate Dell. I had to call them multiple times just to get them to send me a shipping label. Incompetent bastards. I will never ever buy a Dell again.

I am, however, loving iTunes. Their customer service kicks ass. Seriously. If I had the money, I may consider buying a Mac. I was afraid that I had lost a buttload of songs, and they told me how to get them all back. That kicks ass.

This year will be the first year that I won't be home for Thanksgiving. I just decided that battling the crazy traffic just wasn't worth it. I just have too much going on. I am sure it will be weird, because my mom has a really big family and they all get together for dinner. I have to work a few hours, and then nothing. No plans. At all. Weird.

OkaY, since I am not being very coherent, I am gonna close this post.

2 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

Aaaawww..... I'm so sad that you're going to be all alone on Thanksgiving. :(

I'll be thinking of you. :)

HUGS!

P.S. can you email me your new mailing adress... please! :)

November 25, 2008 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

You know...I am wondering if maybe your basement apartment has some mold issues. Could account for both the allergies/sicklyness and the bad smell. Be careful not to die please. Black mold, it is killer.

Word V today is: pimpo
That's just awesome

December 2, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home