Monday, March 16, 2009

So......

Yeah.

I haven't posted much lately.

Still unemployed, so I guess there isn't much to say.

I was sick last week...had this cold mess and really just felt like shiz all week and didn't do much. I finally feel better, just wish I could get rid of this last bit of congestion...so annoying.

So, not much as far as job prospects go, which sucks because I do NOT want to move, but at this point, I am thinking that may be inevitable. Ugh. I am not just looking for jobs around here either, but there is just nothing. It really kind of sucks. I am not looking forward to moving, it is always such a huge undertaking. UGH.

So, guess I am not too exciting. That is where things are at right now.

Keep your fingers crossed that something will work out!

3 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

My fingers are crossed!

March 17, 2009 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

hope you're hanging in there - sending "white light" out your way while you rassle with all these big changes...

March 22, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger rachael chatoor said...

Crossing fingers that something comes your way....sometimes change, even if not wanted, can be very positive.....wishes to you....

March 23, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home