Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There's too much confusion going round through my head....

So.

I think that there may finally be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Ugh, things have been so fucked up lately...it has really been getting to me. I am still working that overnight shift one night a week, which by itself is no big deal, because I am a night owl. But add all the other nonsense, and it has not been a good thing. Sunday night I was awake until 7 am, and then last night until 4. Part of it is because working that shift, but it is also because I can't seem to shut my brain off and go to sleep. I have been so conflicted trying to figure out the right way to deal with a situation without making things worse. But then tonight, I have a glimmer of hope that things may work themselves out.

In other news, I am going to Pennsylvania in March to visit one of my best friends, or as I like to call it "Drink Shiraz like a spaz, with a spaz!" I love her so much, and miss her like crazy. She and I went to high school together, but weren't really friends until we worked together at a hotel. Then we went through a LOT of shit together, and I miss her like crazy. I can't wait. I need to get the eff out of here for a few days. She was up all night the other night while I was working the audit shift, which was awesome because we talked online until 5 am, and we realized, as frustrating as that job could be, life was A LOT easier then. Not that I want to still be there, though. With the partying all the time and the STUPID relationships. Gawd. ;)

So, I don't really know what my point is here, other than I am feeling optimistic for the first time in ages.

5 Comments:

Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

What part of Pennsylvania?

February 11, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

In their wedding vows, they actually said they would "leave up to God" the number and the timing of thier children, which is fancy talk for "reproduce like rabbits". One of the Duggar girls commented, "Imagine...if all of us have just FIVE kids...how many that will be".

Yes, sweetheart. I know your mother homeschooled you, but just try to do that math before you go around refusing birth control all willy nilly.

February 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yeah, "just five".

WTF.

Vagina does not equal clown car.

(It bears repeating!)

AND it pisses me off that they are non-taxed because they have been declared a church. THAT is quite a church.....

February 11, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger rachael chatoor said...

I love getting together with old girlfriends, those special ones that you grew up with, the ones that KNOW you, who you became an adult with, I just LOVE meeting up with them. I think that is something to look forward to, and is a good reason to smile!!

February 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Rachael,

I TOTALLY agree.

It would be even better though if they lived closer!

I know almost no one here, and have no time to meet anyone, so, yeah.

February 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home