Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Follow me, damnit.

Okay, Cat.

You can be a follower now. I am addressing that to you because I think you are the only one who reads this drivel.

So, thanks yo.


It is 4:20 am and I am at work...story of my life larely. hopefully after tonight i won't have to work this shift again for a while. Since I am trying to stay awake, I thought I would post something...

So, here goes.

Ten people I can't stand, in no particular order

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Eva Longoria
3. Paris Hilton
4. Richard Simmons
5. Barbra Streisand
6. Kanye West
7. Miley Cyrus
8. Gwyneth Paltrow
9. Britney Spears. UGH.
10. Carson Daly. That guy is a total fucking tool.

Seven things that make me a dork, because I can't think of ten, which is odd because I am an uber dork:

1. I love Beavis and Butthead
2. I love ALF
3. I am entertained in general, by stupid shit. For example, Rick Astley and the whole "Rick Roll" craze, and Christopher Walken. Also, my employee's impression of Chris Walken.
4. This whole post
5. This whole blog
6. I am almost 31 years old and still don't feel like an adult. WTF? Is that dorky, or just odd?
7. I keep posting here even though no one reads this shiz.


Ten cars I fucking hate, in no particular order.

1. Kia Rondo. Giant heap of shit.
2. Dodge Neon.
3. Mini Cooper
4. Smart Cars
5. Most hatchbacks. Especially the really little bastards. Like the new Pontiac G3. Yuck
6. Mini Vans. Why do so many women think they need one the minute they have a tiny baby?
7. Hummer. pretentious assholes.
8. Scions.
9. Honda Element
10. Subaru Forrester. What a goofy looking vehicle. Just no.

Ten Cars I love/like, in no particular order...

1. Chevy Avalanche
2. Corvettes
3. Plymouth Prowler
4. Vintage Convertibles in general. Probably not so much the little ones though..
5. Cadillac Cars, but not the DTS or the Station Wagon. I am not 75. And I would buy a Chevy before an Escalade.
6. Chevy Silverado.
7. Honda Accord
8. Chevy Impala
9. Pontiac G8
10. The new Chevy Malibu

Ten Foods I will not eat.

1. Eggs. Ugh.
2. Venison. Um, No.
3. Cauliflower. Grossssss.
4. Cabbage. Blech.
5. Coconut
6. Most, if not all seafood.
7. The nads of any animal. Hellllll no.
8. Sushi.
9. Brains, tripe, haggis, any of that gross shiz...
10. Most green veggies. No green beans, no peas, no broccoli, NO.

Okay, that killed 20 minutes...

6 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

YAY you figured it out! It's about time, yo.

Ten people that bug me for no apparent reason, and that I absolutely CANNOT listen to them speak, in no particular order:
1. Al Sharpton
2. Larry King
3. that chick from My House is Worth What? on HGTV
4. Oprah
5. George W Bush - ok, I know why he bugs me...
6. My ex's sister GAWD HELP ME
7. Simon Cowell
8. Tyra Banks
9. My new writing professor
10. Those people who sing the "Save Big Money at Menards" song

January 14, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

DUDE.

1. GOOD CALL
2. Um, ditto.
3. Not familiar with that show...hold on...gonna look it up...okay, found her...AGREED. Never seen her before, but my first impression is she sucks.
4. Um, yeah. WTF, Oprah? Ever heard Kathleen Madigan talk about her? LOL.
5. ...
6. Details, please. ;)
7. Man boobs
8. OMFG-YES-ELEVENTY!!!
9. fucker.
10. going to youtube...brb...sonofabitch...I can't find it...maybe that is a good thing...
5.

January 14, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

Menards is a local hardware type place, so you probably don't have it there. It's on the damn radio and the television ALL THE TIME. They've had the same damn song for EVER. It's old! Write a new damn song already!

January 14, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yeah, I googled them, and found their website, but no commercial.

Probably a good thing...

January 14, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Holy fucking crap, Jenny Lou!
You totally just made me fall of my chair with laughter over this post!

You ROCK and I love you! :)

I would agree with everyone on your first list, except for Eva Longoria ... I kinda like her.

Gwenyth Paltrow makes me want to poke needles in my eyes.

I TOTALLY agree with Cat on the Menards commercial! Most annoying commercial jingle. Ever.

January 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

No seafood??? That's my favortie. But, I'm from the swamps of Loosiana.

January 16, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home