Friday, January 9, 2009

FUCK YOU YAHOO.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YAHOO MAIL?

I have very important emails to send and shit and it is not cooperating.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I hot reply, because Cat and i have very serious shit to discuss, and IT WONT LET ME FUCKING REPLY.

Half the time I can't even check my goddamn inbox.


Mario wtf Pictures, Images and Photos



I am really fucking frustrated right now because I am working my ass off working stupid hours because this dumbass called in via text (who the fuck does that?) and I worked the overnight last night and now I am back here and I am not happy and my boss gets to work 4 hour shifts while I work 12 or more, so yeah. THAT.

1 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

I've had some problems with them lately, too. Don't know what's up with that!

Love me some Mario.

January 14, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home