Thursday, January 8, 2009

All about 2008....I stole this

So, I usually do these on myspace, but I don't wanna. So, deal. Seriously, people have too much time on their hands with all the memes I find on myspace. I use my extremely fucked up work schedule as an excuse. WTF else am I going to do between 11 pm and 7 am?

1. Where did you begin 2008?
In the frozen tundra on the Canadian border, where I used to live. I think I was home sleeping because I am pretty sure I had to work at 7 am on the 1st.

2. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Got my bachelor's degree, moved more about 400 miles hour from home, got a so-called real job.

3. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
My New Year's resolution was to give up soda, and I did for a few months. I have resolved to lose weight and get my finances in order, under control for 2009. I am working on the finances thing, doing so-so on the weight loss. Oh, and I have resolved to change my fucked up situation at work....if I don't do that, someone will get hurt!

4. Were you in school anytime this year?
Yes, up until May.

5. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my cousin's wife.

6. Any new additions to your family?
See above!

7. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank god.

8. Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes, and I will be very surprised if it lasts....

9. What countries did you visit?
Canada

10. How did you earn your money?
school loans and work. Although I guess school loans doesn't constitute "earn"

11. Where did most of your money go?
Bills.

12. Did you have any encounters with the police?
I got a speeding ticket, and have dealt with them at my job. Oh, and my sister's husband became a trooper.

13. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
I would like to have my finances under control a bit better, and I would like to be allowed to do my fucking job. (don't get me started....)

14. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Probably my birthday. It was my 30th, and I still think I deserve a do-over.

15. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating from college and getting a real job?

16. What was your biggest failure?
My finances.

17. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No

18. Where did you go on holidays/vacation?
HA HA HA HA....vacation, that's funny! I did go home for Christmas though.

19. What was the best thing you bought?
My new laptop. I was lost without one. I really couldn't afford it, but so worth it.

20. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mine, because no blood was shed in the last few months.

21. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Twilight Freaks. It boggles my mind that so many educated people are into that drivel. Again, don't get me started.

22. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My sister is having her first baby in 2009!!

23. Did you move anywhere?
Yes, I did. I now live 7 hours from my hometown. This has good points and bad points. I just wish that my parents lived somewhere that I could easily fly to, because the drive kinda sucks my will to live sometimes.

24. Where do you live now?
An hour and a half from NYC

25. What song will always remind you of 2008?
don't really think there is one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home