Friday, January 16, 2009

Ponder

So.

I really want to post....but my thoughts are kind of all over the place.

Work has been so frustrating, so there's that.

I can't seem to kick this sinus headache, so there's that.

Both of this things result in a complete and total lack of motivation, so there's that.

A bullet was dodged yesterday, though.

But I can't really explain that one without a whole lot of backstory, which, yeah. Headache, lack of motivation, frustration with my job that I don't care to get into on my day off.

So.

In other news, I have been looking into going back to school, because even though I just got my degree, I am so second guessing it, because my job has kind of sucked my will to live. But, that is not going to happen without some kind of student aid, and I have no idea wtf the limit is on that shiz. So, I guess that remains to be seen. I have been accepted though...this would be a second bachelors degree, in a field that is totally unrelated to my current one.

hmmm. idk.

Question for anyone who may be reading...why do you think it is that certain people who are totally wrong for us take up residence in our brains...and how do we make them go away?

I am gonna go and try to do something.....or maybe take a nap. Naps=awesome.

5 Comments:

Blogger rachael chatoor said...

That is the million dollar question isn't it. I don't know anyone who hasn't been there at least once.

First don't kill yourself over it, no shame in being normal, second, realize that you are in full control of what goes on in your head, and when you really decide to get "certain person" out of there, you will.

Just force the thoughts away, you don't want to let go I know, some wicked part of your brain holds on, but you can be stronger. You really can, you just have to decide it and then live it, and conciously ban the thoughts when they come unbidden. Eventually it becomes easier, and one day you will realize you have gone a long stretch of time without even thinking about "certain person".

It also helps to get busy, or into something new, which gives you something to distract yourself with.

xo

January 16, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Good point...the effed up thing though?

I don't think I have seen this person in 3 years...I am weird.

Then again, I probably have too much time to think....scary thought!

January 16, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

What are you planning on majoring in as far as going back to school goes? What interests you?
As far as your question goes, this person must have affected you in some positive way.

January 16, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

I get in moods sometimes where my thoughts feel vulnerable and I absolutely hate it. But, there's really nothing you can do about it. The brain has a mind of it's own and it is in control.

January 17, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger zipbagofbones said...

I still have a thing for my first love/jr high boyfriend. He's bald. And married with two kids. And I haven't seen him since...oh, jr high. So don't beat yourself up over it.

January 19, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home