Monday, January 26, 2009

I Hate Everything.

Okay, maybe not everything. I love the song "I Hate Everything".

But I am really REALLY frustrated today.

I am thinking about deleting this blog and myspace. I will probably keep facebook because my cousin who is in Iraq is on there, and it is a good way to keep in touch with him.

But beyond that, fuck everything.

I am so sick of stupid incompetence and sheer laziness at my job. I am so over it.

There is ONE employee who I have no complaints about, and I think it is because she is my bitching partner in crime. Without her, I probably would have killed or at least maimed someone by now. Seriously.

OK, there are a few others, but for the most part, call me fucking frustrated.

I want to blog, really I do. But all I seem to have to say involves constant bitching. Who wants to read that? Maybe I should resurrect some posts from my old blog, or maybe I should just delete the whole fucking thing.

Gotta go get ready for work. Hopefully I won't kill anyone.

EDIT: OMG, I do NOT hate this....lol....

3 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

Blogs are MADE for bitching. That's the only reason I even have one! Don't go bye bye...at the very least, just start posting funny YouTube videos more :)

January 26, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

I enjoy the bitching. ;)
I mailed you something. Look for it. I sent it to the hotel.
Thank you for the Merle video. It was, of course, awesome.

January 26, 2009 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Cat's right ... that's what blogs are FOR!

Please do NOT delete!

February 3, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home