Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wake up calls, or more shit I just don't understand.

OK,

We had a guest last night who didn't get his wake-up call.

He freaked out, saying he had an important business meeting, blah fuckity blah.

Now, please understand, we fucked up. I get that.

BUT.

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DEPEND ON WAKE UP CALLS?

I just don't get it.

First, I am NOT a morning person. BUT, my brain is so fantastical that if I have something going on early in the morning, 9 times out of 10 I wake up before the alarm.

Second, hotel rooms also have alarm clocks.

Third, this is 2009. You probably have a cell phone and it probably has an alarm.

I just don't get it. Please understand, I am not saying that the hotel isn't at fault. The alarm should have been set. But what about power outages? What about equipment failures.

Come on people, it is time to take some responsibility.

That is all, carry on.

2 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

My ex used to scream at me if his alarm didn't go off after I left for work. Because that was somehow my fault...kind of like your hotel guests blaming you for their irresponisbility? Dumbasses

January 30, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

No offense but, I never use hotel wake up calls because I don't trust them.

I don't understand why people wouldn't use the alarm clock anyway???

February 3, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home