Friday, March 6, 2009

Dealing with it.

So.

The job situation. I am over it, basically. That job was a clusterfuck from day one. It was shocking, of course, but the more I think about it, I realize that this is going to be a good thing. Okay, I hope it will. I don't seem to have the best luck.

However. Moving is stressing me out. I hate moving, and was hoping to not have to do it for awhile! But it is what it is, and I have 3 weeks to get it done. Of course, I don't have anywhere to move TO, but whatever. Hopefully something will work out. There is just no possible way I can afford to stay on Long Island. It was too expensive WITH a job.

So, long day today. It will take me about 7 hours to get back there. That is way too much time to think about shit. Guess I gotta face it though...

2 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

You can come live with me in MN, if you want to hate your life, that is. I still can't believe they didn't wait until you were back to give you the news. Dinks.

March 6, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I'm glad you're "over it" and are not sulking ...and panicing and all that shit.
I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Try to stay positive... not always easy, I know.

You can come stay with me, we have an extra bedroom! :)

Hugs, girlfriend!

March 6, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home