Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fl1bb1ty

Hey dudes.

Is this thing on?

So.

Still unemployed.

No longer a Long Islander.

I moved on April 30th. Bid Long Island fucking adieu. I am very happy to put that whole situation behind me. Moving sucked a whole lot less this time. My parents kick ass though. Seriously, I could NOT have done it without them, they are the best. So, now I am about 3 1/2 hours away from where I grew up, instead of 7. (My parents and my sister and her husband still live there.) This came at a very good time because my sister is due to have her first baby on June 5th, which is also my Dad's birthday. YAY. When I was still working, blahfuckityblah, that was one thing I was worried about. I want my nephew to KNOW me, not just see me very occasionally. So this is good.

Plus my new apartment is awesome, so I am very excited about that.

So, I just wanted to give a quick update. I won't wait a month to post again!

Really. I promise.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

A month?? It seems like a year. ;)

May 3, 2009 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Yay for an awesome apartment! When do I get to come see it? :)

My parent's anniversary is June 5th. I know, who cares, right? LOL

May 4, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home