Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pics


I took these pics awhile ago and I love them. (Edit: I had to add the one at the top.....because it was taken at the same beach, probably 20 years before!) These are all taken at a beach near where I grew up. One of them (the trees and beach one) was on the Adirondack Life magazine website for quite a while, but I can't find it anymore because their redesign kind of stinks.

Anyway, I keep thinking I need to get my camera out and I haven't done it, so I thought I would at least post these. Maybe it will motivate me! ;)









2 Comments:

Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

A beach in the woods?...it doesn't get much better than that. The beach that we used to "vacation" at when I was little was off the coast of Louisiana and it is referred to as the "asshole of America" as that is where the Mississippi River dumps it's nastiness in. The horseflies there are the size of buzzards. It's pretty gross.

May 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I already told you I love these pictures... but that first one is the awesome-est! It looks just like you! :)

May 19, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home