Sunday, May 24, 2009

So. Yeah,

Sorry for the lack of posting, but I am still unemployed and don't get out much!

Eh, it is what it is. To be honest, I haven't minded it. I am weird that way. There are just no decent jobs to be had, plus we are still waiting for my sister's baby, and I want to be able to get away to see him when he arrives.

My dad has one brother, who has two sons, and both of their significant others are expecting as well. I told my mom today that I will not be making it 4 for 4. I guess I am the black sheep. My mother is one of 9, and my black-sheepishness, while still evident, is not as obvious. :)

There is one post I am trying to write, but maybe my brain is not challenged enough with this lack of working/having no real day to day responsibilities, blah blah fuckity blah.

Today I really have the urge to delete myspace, facebook, and this blog but I know I won't.

So, no news here.

I have been entertaining myself on You Tube though. Lots of people share my sentiment that Twilight fucking sucks and is an insult to literature.

Anyway, here is another useless post for ya.

Ciao for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

Don't delete anything Jenny, at least just leave it all there so you don't have to start over again one day.

Can't wait for news of the baby(ies)!

May 25, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Baby news EXTREMELY forthcoming.

My sister's water broke this morning.

I just don't need sister wrath so I haven't posted it all over yet.

:)

May 25, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home