Monday, October 5, 2009

Um...Hello?

Is this thing on?

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. (Who am I kidding, I am probably talking to myself now!)

Anyway, I have now been unemployed for 7 months. That is insane. I am really looking away from the hotel business because to be honest, I don't want to have to work every holiday, every weekend, etc. not to mention all the overnight shifts. That last job really left a bad taste in my mouth.

There really is not much else new. I wish there was. I need to get a job so I can stop finding stuff like THIS on the internet....LMAO!

2 Comments:

Blogger zipbagofbones said...

THERE you are. I've been looking all over for you. Love the new layout, btw.

October 6, 2009 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks! It actually isn't too new, and I was going to change it, but I...am lazy.

:)

October 7, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home