Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hello?

Yeah.

Not doing so well on the start posting again plan.

I think it would be really good for me to start again, but at the same time I guess I figure no one is reading anymore. Maybe that doesn't matter though.

Not much new. I have now been unemployed for 9 months. That is crazy. I need to find something though. I need to get out of my apartment and meet some REAL people instead of just freaks on Facebook. Don't get me wrong, there have been a few good ones too, but they are far outweighed by the FREAKS.

I do like where I live, and my cousin and her family are only about ten minutes away, but I need to try and get somewhat of a normal life back. And health insurance, please. I think part of my problem is still that I just don't know what I want to do with my life. And I suspect that my mood will get worse before it gets better because winter is coming. I HATE WINTER.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caste Away U.S.A. said...

I HATE summer more than winter, but your winters are probably as extreme as our summers.

December 7, 2009 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yeah, our winters SUCK. Too friggin long, too damn much snow.

I need a happy medium between your summers and our winters!

December 7, 2009 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I HATE WINTER TOOOO!!!

December 10, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home