Sunday, February 28, 2010

new start?

DAMNIT!

I NEED to get back into blogging. I miss it!

Nothing new here...sick of winter, but happy it has been a relatively mild one.

As of Wednesday I will have been unemployed for an entire year. That. Is insane. I never expected that to happen. But when I think back to where I was a year ago, there is no comparison. I am so much happier. That job was a fiasco and a half.

I am optimistic that this will be a better year, but 2009 was a pretty great year too. It is the year my nephew was born. I could never ever put into words how much I love this boy. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I need to go see him SOON.

That is all for now...I need to get off the computer. But I wonder if I can post every day in March...hmmm, I think I may try that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home